Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Biteable

Below is a link to a Scientific Method Project I presented using a new tool I picked up called Bitable.
This is a tool that I will forever use until something better comes along, I am even going to subscribe to it once I have my own classroom. Making educational videos has never been easier and the animation are simple, but eye catching and vibrant. I can make a video for any lesson I want and even allow students to make their own.
https://biteable.com/watch/the-steam-engineers-2353399

I have used Biteable in the classroom as well and it only took 10 minutes to make. I am a substitute teacher so I did not have any prior knowledge of what exactly I would be teaching that day. The students have a daily "4 Square Vocab" that includes the trait, word, root, and idiom of the day. I simply added each into a Biteable video that made their vocab more fun and memorable for that day. I was even able to share the link to the video so they could view it from their Chromebooks and copy the definitions into their notebooks instead of straining their eyes to read the board or the "4 Square Wall" that many have to get up out of their seat to use. Biteable is a great resource for presenting material and creating content catered to your students that can be edited as needed to fit your students needs.

https://biteable.com/watch/-2360598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology and Learning

Using Technology to Teach and Learn Here is a project I did that disuses the benefits of using technology and computer programs to teac...