Saturday, December 14, 2019

Fieldwork: Group 4

The Final Group and Last Day With the Students

Image result for Renewable energy

This was a bitter sweet day because it was the last day of fieldwork with these amazing young scholars. Group 4 had an amazing lesson that definitely topped all the others. They learned from all our mistakes and made the best lesson possible. The students were so excited to build windmills and talk about renewable energy. I was so glad they chose this topic because it is so essential for students to know. I would love to combine this with a lesson on electricity or motors. My favorite part of your lesson was that they got to actually build a working windmill which was very successful. It was fun to give the students their "goody bag" and Certificate of achievement for the program. I hope I can work with these wonderful students again in the future. Overall, Group 4 had a nice closure for this afterschool science program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology and Learning

Using Technology to Teach and Learn Here is a project I did that disuses the benefits of using technology and computer programs to teac...